Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Snow

In February of 2011, we had record snows that broke records from 1904. Erik laughed at me all week because he said he couldn't believe how excited I was about the snow. Each morning, I threw open the curtains to look at the snow. I even turned the recliner in the living room around so I could sit facing the window out to my art studio and paint some watercolor paintings. I put Jakob in his play seat right in front of the window so he could watch and giggle at the snow. I've always loved the snow. There are a lot of hymns written about snow. "Wash me and I shall be whiter than snow." "What can wash away my sin, nothing but the blood of Jesus." That week, was a wonderful week spent at home with my hubby and baby and I LOVED every minute of it.

No comments: